- Fauquier Wineries – Promoting the vineyards and wine of Fauquier County, Virginia.
- Chehalem Wines
- New Kent Winery
- DelFosse Winery – Virginia Winery near Charlottesville and Jefferson’s Monticello in the foothills of the Blue Ridge.
- Sweely Winery – Established in 2004 by The Sweely Family with one goal: Make world-class wine from an expertly managed vineyard.
- Messina Hof – Bryan, Texas
- Winery at La Grange – Located Haymarket, Virginia in 1790 Manor House, A Tase of History
- Barrel Oak Winery
- Atwater Vineyards – Nurturing soils and souls with clean and true wines from Seneca Lake’s south east side.
- North Gate Vineyard – North Gate is a farm winery in Loudoun County, Virginia, owned and operated by Mark and Vicki Fedor, our family, and friends.
- Bluemont Vineyard – nestled on the Blue Ridge Mountains high above the Northern Virginia countryside.
- Gadino Cellars – We are a small winery producing internationally acclaimed wines.
- Rappahannock Cellars – Revolutionizing Virginia Wine
- Fox Meadow Winery – A boutique winery in Northern Virginia offering excellent views and even better wines.
- Pearmund Cellars– Virginia winery in Northern Virginia, part of the Blue Ridge Wineway.
- Corcoran Vineyards – Our wines are created using traditional methods that enable the full flavors of the grapes to be tasted in every bottle.
- Philip Carter Winery – follows in the footsteps of Charles Carter and his dream for winemaking in Virginia.
- Keswick Vineyards – located at Edgewood, is a gracious Virginia estate encompassing 400 rolling acres of farm and woodland rich in history.